What's in Your Cart for the Cyber Monday Sale?

It is that time of year again - time for the TpT Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale!  My entire store will be 20% off (including bundles!) for those two days, plus you can use TpT's discount code (TPTCYBER) for an additional 8% off.  I am linking up with Jenna over at Speech Room News to show you what's in my cart!


Need some ideas of what to purchase?  My bundles are the best deal during the site-wide sales, as the discounts are applied to the already discounted prices.

If you have been eyeing my progress monitoring tools, but haven't bought any yet, I'd highly recommend my new bundle that includes all of them in my store!  During the sale, you will save over $36 when compared to the regular individual prices (which add up to $100).


Another great buy is my winter speech-language homework bundle.


If you work with older elementary or middle school students, I would recommend my Around the World: Language Activities product.


________________________________________________________________________________

Now, what is in my cart?

Articulation Menus for R by Speechy Musings


Fantastic Speech & Language by Courtney Gragg



Snow Globe Language and Craftivities by The Speech Bubble SLP



What's in your cart?



1 comment

Back to Top