What's In My Cart for the TpT Site Wide Sale on 2/25/15

Did you hear the news?  TeachersPayTeachers.com is having a site-wide sale on Wednesday, February 25!  These site-wide sale events only happen 4-5 times per year, and are a great time to stock up on new materials.  Everything - including bundles - with be 20% off in my store, and you can get an additional 8% off with the discount code "HEROES."

Here are some great deals from my store during the sale:

My High Stakes Testing Vocabulary Builder has been newly updated, and is perfect for upper elementary and middle school students.  This will help your students systematically learn vocabulary that is needed in the classroom, especially for directions on tests such as the PARCC.

My "I Can" CCSS Posters are a great way to let students know what you are working on, as well as add a functional dose of color to your speech room and make your administrators happy!  There are 4 different sets (cool tones, warm tones, rainbow, and patterns) for K-6, and another set (with 6 colors/patterns) for grades 5-12.  Included in each set is a very handy chart that lists the "I Can" statements with their corresponding CCSS numbers, which I use all the time as a reference when writing IEPs.


My Around the World Language Activities is actually one of my favorite products in my store!  My upper elementary and middle school language students have loved learning about different countries around the world, and I love how easy it has been to work on functional, curriculum-related topics while sneaking language skills in at the same time.


My Complete Progress Monitoring Tools Bundle is the best deal in my store during site wide sales!  If you don't have any of them already, it's the best way to pick them all up for a steal!  (Seriously, the site-wide sale price is less than $0.25 per hour that was spent creating these.)  If you have some already, but not all eight, now is a great time to complete your collection!

________________________________________________________________________________

Now, what am I looking forward to buying?  Here's what is in my cart for the sale:




Leveled Grammar Intervention by Nicole Allison


Seriously, this looks amazing.  I always seem to have a handful of grammar students on my caseload, and have never found a way to systematically hit all of the targets needed.  The hours and hours Nicole spent on this is worth it at the regular price of $20, but is definitely a steal on sale!

Negation Flashcards by Simply Speech


I have several students this year that really struggle with the concept of negation, and I don't have hardly any materials to target it.  This looks great!

Print and Go: No Prep Categories by The Speech Bubble SLP


I have several students this year that really need help with categories, and this is a wonderful packet to help work on that!

Tricky Comprehension Questions Card Game by Miss Speechie

Many of my older students struggle with paying attention to detail and/or thinking through their answers.  This looks like a good activity to help target that!

Spring Attributes by Activity Tailor

This looks great for some of my younger students that are working on describing that rely on picture support right now!

_______________________________________________________________________________

If you need more suggestions of great products, make sure to check out Jenna's What's in Your Cart linky party over at TheSpeechRoomNews.com!

So what's in your cart?  I would love to hear!

2 comments

  1. Natalie,
    I'm so flattered that you've added one of my products to your list because I'm a big fan of yours! Fingers crossed that it starts looking like spring around here soon :)
    Kim at Activity Tailor

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top