End of the Year Student Gifts for Speech-Language Therapy



I don’t know about you, but I always like to give my students a small gift at the end of the school year.  This isn’t anything big or fancy - usually things like pencils, crayons, small notebooks, small toys, or erasers.  (I try to stay away from candy or food items due to health issues of several students.)

I hand these out during my last therapy session with each student, and let them choose a game or two to play as a reward for their hard work over the past school year.  (I also send home this free parent handout on good apps and games for speech and language development.) 

Here’s a peek at some of the gifts I am giving out this year:







I usually tend to pick up these items when they are on sale at random times during the year.  I found the cute bubbles on sale at Target in their post-Valentine’s Day clearance, for example.  My students love mechanical pencils, so I picked up extras at the beginning of the school year when they were on special.  I found the tops and mazes in the birthday party section of Target.  I’ve often had luck finding similar items at the dollar store or Oriental Trading Company online.

1 comment

Back to Top