Teacher & SLP Appreciation Sale - What's In My Cart?



Did you hear?  There's a TeachersPayTeachers site wide sale coming up on Tuesday, May 5th and Wednesday, May 6th to celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week!  I sure do love a good sale - and everything in my store - including bundles - will be 20% off.  You can get an additional 8% off with the code:  THANKYOU.

I am linking up with Jenna over at Speech Room News for her "What's in My Cart?" linky.  I love getting suggestions for great new products that I might have missed otherwise!



So, what should be in your cart?  Here's a few suggestions from my store:

My newly updated 95 page Summer Homework Packet is great for getting ready for the end of the year!  It has ideas for articulation, language, and grammar, and is perfect for the print-and-go approach!


        


My new High Stakes Testing Vocabulary Builder - Junior Edition is also a great option to get ready for the next school year!  Read more about it here.




What's in my cart?

Speaking and Writing Prompts for the CCSS by Nicole Allison.  I think these will go perfectly with my new High Stakes Vocab Builder!


Grammar Clips by Maureen (The Speech Bubble SLP).  These will be great for my younger students that need work on is/are, was/were, and has/have!


 Secret Messages for Main Idea by Teach Speech 365.  I'm always looking for new materials to target main idea!




Tell me, what's on your wishlist for this sale?

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me on your wish list! And I like the way you think-they would go great together!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top