Guess what? It's time for the annual Back to School Sale on TeachersPayTeachers.com! I always love this sale, because it gives me a chance to stock up on some great materials at excellent prices for the new school year. Today, I'm linking up with Jenna over at Speech Room News to show you what should be in your cart, and what is in mine!
Here are a few items that I definitely recommend you take a look at in my own store:
1) Stuttering Mini-Unit. This is my latest product, and is designed to be a complete unit for your upper elementary, middle school, and high school fluency students. I have never been able to find really good fluency materials with age-appropriate graphics for my older students, so I decided to create this unit! My intention was to focus on teaching students fluency enhancing strategies, as well as give those students plenty of information about stuttering itself.
2) Year Round Homework Bundle. I use these packets all year! You can purchase each month separately, in a seasonal bundle (a 15% discount), or the year-round option (20% discount). I love that I can just make copies once a month, and have homework ready for the majority of my caseload for the month in about 15 minutes!
3) See You Later, Alligator Posters (Early Developing Sounds). I have several items in the room decor category of my store, but these are some of my favorites! I love how I can sneak in some quick practice with my students' speech sounds as we are walking out the door - it's perfect to start targeting that real world carryover of skills that is our ultimate goal! Available for common artic sounds as well as for early developing sounds.
Now, here are a few items from other SLP sellers I definitely think you should check out!
1) Speech Therapy Organization and Data Planner by Maureen at The Speech Bubble SLP
This adorable product will help keep you organized in style for the next school year! I'll be honest, I thought about updating my old SLP Binder Organizer, since it only went through June of 2015, but just didn't have time this summer. I was so glad to find Maureen's!
2) Interactive Articulation Flip Books by Felice at The Dabbling Speechie
I love this new series from Felice! These are great for making articulation therapy more fun, and are perfect for RtI. You can purchase only the sounds you need, or the entire bundle at once.
These are so adorable! Perfect for subtle reminders to your students to use their correct speech sounds or to think about their behavior.