Quick and Easy Freezer Meals for SLPs


I don’t know about you, but the first weeks of school are always particularly draining for me!  One of the ways I like to prepare is to make some freezer meals before school starts to give myself a little breathing room and lessen the stress when it comes to mealtimes.  Today, I am sharing a few of my favorite recipes with you!


This week, I decided to make an egg casserole for breakfasts.  It was loosely based on this recipe, although I added shredded bread (about 4 pieces) and frozen chopped spinach (thawed).  I cut it into individual pieces to freeze, and just pull one out at a time to heat up in the microwave.


I also made several batches of baked spaghetti.  I use roughly this recipe, although I leave out the cottage cheese.  I cook the meat and assemble the spaghetti, then freeze before baking.  I usually heat it up in the microwave.


I also tried a new recipe, Hawaiian Pork Chops.  I substituted pork chops for the chicken in this recipe.  I assembled this in freezer bags, then will thaw it the night before I want to have it, then let cook in the crockpot the following day.


Another one of my favorite recipes to freeze is sweet and sour meatballs.  I make this recipe with ground turkey, then freeze after everything has been cooked.

Tell me, what are some of your favorite freezer meals?  Fellow bloggers, feel free to link up with some of yours below!  Readers, leave a comment!

PS:  Find more of my favorite recipes by following me on Pinterest!

No comments

Back to Top