What's In Your Cart Linky - Cyber Monday Sale

Did you hear?  TeachersPayTeachers.com is having a site-wide sale for Cyber Monday (Nov. 30 - Dec. 1), and everything in my store will be 28% off, including bundles!  I am linking up with Jenna over at Speech Room News to show you what is in my cart.

What's in Your Cart? Linky

Some items from my own store that I'll be using in the next few weeks include:

Stuttering Mini-Unit for 3rd-12th grades:  I have a couple of new fluency cases this year, and I love being able to pull this off the shelf!



Time Concepts for Speech-Language Therapy:  I have several students that have a very hard time understanding months, seasons, and holidays, as well as the progression of time.  I'll be focusing on the holidays portion in the next few weeks.

 Time Concepts for Speech-Language Therapy

 Time Concepts for Speech-Language Therapy

Around the World Language Activities for Upper Elementary and Middle School:  This unit is great for practicing common language goals such as describing, comparing, contrasting, reasoning, and grammar while learning about different countries around the world.  I use it with my fourth graders on up throughout the school year, and my students really become engaged when choosing what country they want to study next, as well as looking up additional information.

 Around the World Language Activities

 Around the World Language Activities

Now, what am I looking forward to using from other sellers?

Snow Globe Language and Craftivity from The Speech Bubble SLP:  I actually got this one last year, but I just pulled it out again to use with my students in December!  I love the variety of activities included, so I can use it with a wider range of students.



Student Language Helpers from The Dabbling Speechie:  These look like a great reference to have for my students working on language and grammar!


Articulation Context Clue Cards Using Tier 2 Vocabulary from Nicole Allison:  I love anything that can target multiple goals, especially mixed groups!



Following Directions Dice Decks by Kelly Workman:  I have one student working on following directions and auditory comprehension, and I can always use new materials for these skills!



Tell me, what are you looking forward to picking up during the sale?



12 comments

  1. Great suggestions!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in your wish list! I love your other suggestions too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I have the Following Directions Dice already and love it!
    -Mandi of Panda Speech

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your products are amazing! Great suggestions!
    Kristin, Talkin' with Twang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific list! You gave me a few ideas to go check out! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Around the World Language Activities look perfect for my middle schoolers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I love your Around the World Language Activities. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the Around the World Language for older elementary students!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you, love your products! Have a great sale!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heading over to check out your stuttering unit now :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an unusually high number of fluency students this year too, your stuttering mini-pack looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have so many great suggestions! Your Time Concepts and Stuttering packets look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top