The #SLPMustHave sale is where many of your favorite speech-language pathologist sellers on TpT offer one item from each of their stores on the 7th of every month during the school year at a 50% discount for that day only.
Why the 7th?
- Because that's your lucky day! :) Also, it is easier to remember when we keep it the same day each month.
Does it continue through the summer?
- June 7th will be our final sale event for the 2015-2016 school year, and it will return on September 7, 2016.
How can I find out about the items on sale?
- First, make sure to follow your favorite sellers on social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram, as that is where many sellers announce which item will be on sale.
- You may also want to sign up for their email newsletters - my subscribers get an exclusive head's up about which item will be on sale, as well as a chance to vote in advance. You can sign up here: www.tinyurl.com/nataliesnyders
- There is a Facebook group for the SLP Must Have Sale here.
- On the 7th of the month, you can type in that month's hashtag into the search bar on TeachersPayTeachers.com, and all of the items on sale will come up. (For example, this month is #JuneSLPMustHave.)
- Also on the 7th of the month, you can click on your favorite sellers' links in this link up to be taken directly to their sale items.
Tell me, have you taken advantage of the #SLPMustHave sale this year?