Back to School Sale - What's in My Cart?

Guess what?  It's time for the Back to School Sale on TeachersPayTeachers.com!  

It will run from August 1-2, and I am offering 20% off of everything in my store (INCLUDING bundles), plus you can get an additional 8% off with TpT's discount code.


Today, I'm linking up with Jenna over at TheSpeechRoomNews.com to share a few things that are in my cart!

First, here are a few items from my store that you should definitely check out:

Multiple Meaning Words: Mini Unit

 Multiple Meaning Words - Mini Unit for Speech Language Therapy

This unit recently got some formatting updates, and I'm excited to use it this year with my upper elementary and middle school students!

Stuttering Bundle for Speech-Language Therapy




This new bundle consists of my best-selling Stuttering Mini-Unit and new Stuttering Homework Calendars.  With a focus on stuttering education and fluency enhancing strategies, it's a perfect low-prep option your fluency cases in 3rd through 12th grades.

High Stakes Testing: Vocabulary Builder (Jr Edition)



Back to school is a perfect time to pick up my High Stakes Testing: Vocabulary Builder!  Pictured is the younger version for first through fourth grades, but there is also a version for about fifth grade through high school.  These products will help you systematically target words frequently found in classroom and testing directions, and provide an opportunity to expand your impact beyond just your therapy room.

Here are some items I'm looking forward to picking up during the sale myself!

Articulation Carryover Activities for Initial R, R Blends, and Vocalic R by Felice Clark


I don't know about you, but I can always use more activities for /r/!  I love how Felice has designed these to be visually appealing and appropriate for all ages.

Evidence Based Interventions: Vocabulary Edition by Nicole Allison



Nicole always has well-researched and comprehensive products, and this one looks like a fantastic addition to my collection!

No Prep Speech & Language for a Year by Maureen Wilson



School SLPs are busy, and I'm no exception!  I love no-prep activities, and Maureen has got me covered for the whole year with this great bundle.

Speech News Bits: Non-fiction Articles for Speech, Vocabulary, and Comprehension by Speech32


This unit from Nancy looks great for my mixed upper elementary or middle school groups!

What's in your cart for this sale?  Make sure to head over to Jenna's blog to find some other great therapy material suggestions!

PS:  Don't forget that you can leave feedback on previous purchases from TeachersPayTeachers.com to earn free credits towards future purchases!  I love to hear what you think of my items, and who doesn't love an even better discount?!  ;)

4 comments

  1. Your stuttering mini unit is amazing! I panicked when I found out I had a stuttering kiddo because they were my first and your unit helped me so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome. Love the vocab builder.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top